VISITOR RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR REMOTE VIDEO VISITATION
1. ALL NON-PRIVILEGED VIDEO VISITS ARE SUBJECT TO MONITORING AND RECORDING BY THE MALMESBURY CORRECTIONAL SERVICES OFFICE.
2. OBJECTS IN YOUR RESIDENCE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FURNITURE, PHOTOGRAPHS, OR OTHER PERSONAL ITEMS, MAY BE CLEARLY VISIBLE BEHIND YOU DURING YOUR VISIT.
3. Visitors must be at least 18 years old to have an approved Face 2 Face visitation account and to schedule a Remote video visit.
4. Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied on-screen by an adult at all times during a visit.5. General restrictions on use
5. The duration of each regular visit is 30 and 45 minutes.
6. Offender may receive unlimited remote visits.
a. Remote visits are based upon time-slot availability.;
7. Nudity, displaying of gang hand signs or any other type of disruptive behavior will not be permitted. VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN THE CANCELLATION OF THE VISIT AND COULD LEAD TO YOU BEING BARRED FROM FURTHER VISITATION.
8. Use of cell phones or other electronic devices during non-legal visits is prohibited, including the taking of photographs.
9. Offender may receive unlimited remote visits.
a. No See-Through Clothing.
b. No full or partial nudity.
c. No Swimming Attire.
d. No Tube Tops, Tank Tops, or Halter Tops.
e. No bare midriff.
f. No visible gang-related tattoos.
g. No clothing which identifies a specific gang by name or logo.
h. No clothing which is above mid-thigh, including skirts, shorts, or dresses.